Friday, April 17, 2009

A little something I thought I would pass along...


As I was going through my emails today, in my endless pursuit to organize thousands of emails, I came across this email from my dad and I just had to share.  This video is not only cute as hell, but it definitely has a deeper meaning.  And in the spirit of the video, I thought I would also share the unique bond that my cats share.  There names are Buddy and Clyde, Clyde having been rescued straight off the street outside a studio known for having stray cats in the area.  Initially, I didn't know if I would be able to keep him.  Buddy didn't work well with other cats generally, so I gave it time, and in the end I am so grateful that he stumbled into our lives as he and Buddy have developed a precious bond as you can see by the pic.  Buddy has taken Clyde under his wing and now they are like two peas in a pod.  I like to call them my little peas!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
xoxo
Sam

3 comments:

  1. Thank your Dad for sharing, and for you for sharing with the rest of us! It is so true - if we could only see past our differences we would experience what is our fundamental birthright ie. love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan Rivers has been dissing professional poker players on Celebrity Apprentice! Your Twitter bud must be her Celebrity Opponent (theRealAnnieDuke). So is the hate real or just schtick, I wonder. It's great tv, at any rate. Who doesn't love a good cat fight? (notice my seamless connection to the actual blog subject matter). Ok, better go see who won (thanks to Hulu). xo

    ReplyDelete